IT Strategy & IT Director Role
Do you have a strategy or are you led by the salesmen?
When it comes to an IT strategy, many small businesses take their lead from suppliers or salesmen, whose main interest is in selling products, signing a contract or earning commission, and not in the benefits a proper IT strategy can offer a business.
IT is vital to businesses and all businesses need some form of IT direction. Of course, for most small businesses, an IT Director or Manager is an unaffordable luxury. Fortunately, most only require an occasional review of their policy and direction. Which is where I can help.
What I can do as your IT Director?
I can offer leadership and direction in the following areas:
- IT policy, roadmap and budgeting
- IT hardware and software purchasing
- IT network development
- Online strategy, including safety and security
- Web development, including e-commerce
- IT guidance at significant times, such as if you’re moving offices, acquiring another business or taking on a major client.
- Expert input at specific events, such as management meetings.
I monitor developments in the IT sector, from the newest products to the latest service offerings. That way I can advise you on the most up-to-date and cost-effective solutions for your business, both today and tomorrow.
And because I'm independent, and a consultant rather than salesperson, you can be sure my advice is totally impartial.
Call me on 07902 875114 to find out more about how I can help your business or simply contact me for a free initial consultation.